From Salem Wiki
Revision as of 07:35, 1 May 2015 by Kralith
- Sub-menus you can find in the Main-menu are:
- no Non-menu entries found.
The game menu is composed of Action Buttons on the right side of the Salem Client and Menu Buttons and Display Buttons on the left side.
Note to editors
- Unfortunately we don't have Extension:CreateBox installed on this wiki, and i'm not that familiar with SMW yet to create forms to automate generating pages...
- I've created a preload page you can find here.
- So to aid in creating new sub-menu pages you can use the following:
- Navigate to the GameMenu-page in which you want to create a new sub-menu.
- Add "
/" followed by the name of the new sub-menu you want to create, after the URL on the pagename in the previous step.
- Add "
?action=edit&preload=GameMenu/preload&summary=Initial Setup" after the URL in the previous step.
- Hit the
[Enter/Return]key to auto-fill the contents of the page to create.
- Click the
[Show preview]button on bottom of the edit window to preview and check that it shows the correct info.
- After you have checked the output as preview and are content it's ok you can save the page.
You should not need to edit/change this pre-filled content...
- The new sub-menu should be automatically listed on it's parent-page, this can take sometime.
If you want it to be shown instantly, then just edit and save the parent-page without changing anything inside it. (that's called a null-edit)