"Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that i may wet my mind and say something clever"
– Aristophanes, 450-385 BC
What is the grape but a mundane thing waiting to be tooled? Like a block of marble, it longs for the artisan to coax from it the bounty held behind rind and flesh! The artist who will yet draw out the beauty within through trial, error, aging, chemistry, and love. Vintner instructs Pilgrims on the proper method of transforming grapes into wine
Wine is used to double the effects of cravings, depending on the food group craving and the wine used.
How to get wine:
- See Vineyards to find out how to get grapes.
- Use a Basket Press to press any quantity of grapes into Grapejuice
- Craft a Cork using an Aged Driftwood (gives 5 corks)
- Build a cask (uses 1 cork)
- Store the grapejuice into the cask and introduce any ingredientes into the cask's inventory.
- Seal the cask.
- After some hours you can unseal the cask and the grapejuice is now transformed into wine, depending on what ingredients you put in the cask, the wine might be different, there are at least 15 different kinds of wine, one for each Food Group.
- If the ingredients were correct, you will have a Food Group Wine, sip it for a buff that lasts a few seconds, if you complete a craving while under the effects of the food group wine, the effects will be doubled, you can get 8 humours per craving instead of 4!