This is ©TriMoon™'s talk page, where you can leave messages and comments for ©TriMoon™.
made you admin Sabinati 01:00, 5 July 2012 (CDT)
- Thanks a lot ;)
⇐⇑ @ 01:02, 5 July 2012 (CDT)
no, thank you. really. Sabinati 21:46, 30 July 2012 (CDT)
Nice job breaking it, hero.
- uhmmm and how exactly did i break those pages?
⇐⇑ @ 09:51, 5 July 2012 (CDT)
I love you :)
You've made wiki beautiful. If there weren't you, Wiki would hardly become better. thanks. :) --Targal 13:32, 7 July 2012 (CDT)
- Thanks, i do my best :)
⇐⇑ @ 13:37, 7 July 2012 (CDT)
I tried to figure out how to add the picture, I did the best I could. I understand why you want it that way after reading. I'll do it from now on, also I have the naming conventions that i didn't see until later yesterday. I was thinking of going around and fixing the black? But I didn't know how. I also have a problem, changing file names, I just uploaded Image:Swim bladder.png but I want to change it to Swim Bladder.
- Hi Cambrme,
- Unfortunately normal users are unable to move files, but feel free to categorize them.
- If you need a file renamed, like you just said, then make a note on the filepage, or send me or any other future sysop a message just like you did now :)
- Also in future please sign your comments, see the box on top here, so we know when its posted...
- Thanks for your efforts, and ill go rename that file right now...
⇐⇑ @ 18:06, 7 July 2012 (CDT)
- Moved that image to Image:Swim Bladder icon.png
⇐⇑ @ 18:11, 7 July 2012 (CDT)
- Moved that image to Image:Swim Bladder icon.png
Hey I just tried to upload an icon image for a new item Image:Raw_Long_Ear_icon.png but it's not showing up on the item page Raw_Long_Ear. I was wondering what mistake I have made? --Etherdrifter 09:40, 10 July 2012 (CDT)
- Remove the value you gave after "Has icon=", the way you did was explicitly saying it should use the "pagename.png" instead of the automatic icon version ;)
⇐⇑ @ 09:44, 10 July 2012 (CDT)
well i think i need some lessons
Too stuped to understand how to make your infoboxes. :( --Some Shroom @ 09:20, July 15, 2012
- Sorry to hear that, feel free to make comments on Help talk:Infobox about what you don't understand.
- That way there can be a debate on which parts/aspects the help page needs improvements on.
- Also please sign your comments using the four tildes as explaned in blue box on top of page.
- Thanks a lot, for your efforts...
⇐⇑ @ 03:25, 15 July 2012 (CDT)
Need to keep category:inspirationals or you break the proficiencies!
If you remove that filter, than the skills show up too, not just the study items. ;) (Jacra 21:44, 16 July 2012 (CDT))
- Noticed that, and fixed without using the category, after being forced to hunt down and correct your mistakes :p
⇐⇑ @ 21:50, 16 July 2012 (CDT)
Objects versus structures
Hi TriMoon, you wrote me "Hi, i noticed your confusion about what Objects are...
Objects are all things in game that are not Technlogies/Skills/Actions, eg. everything a character can physically touch.
So please don't alter articles creating confusion about this general terminology, much like Mob standing for the mobile version of these, which we call animals/creatures here...
Thanks so much..."
I think you missunderstand something, there was no confusion on my end, I understand what you use the term "objects" here in the wiki.
But the GAME distinguishs between objects (can be put into inventory or such) and structures (can not be put into the inventory).
So instead of deleting my clarification with the above, maybe it is helpful to re-consider the wiki structure so it fits the game mechanic. ;)
--(Jacra 22:35, 24 July 2012 (CDT))
- Game mechanics don't change terminology meanings, if they do then the game makers are wrong.
- But you were obviously confused as you stated, see this diff; “Objects are items that can be put in the inventory - contrary to structures which can't”
- The wiki also distinguishes between structures and items that can be put in inventory as it is now, see the game menus Build and Craft in the same way as the game does.
- If however you would like an extra property shown in infobox, to specially keep track if something can be put in inventory, then thats an whole different topic thats more fit as a suggestion on the talkpage of infobox help...
⇐⇑ @ 03:13, 25 July 2012 (CDT)
Creature Min/max HP
"Todo: Creatures seem to have a min/max HP these days so need to accomodate for that..."
I don't think this is really true TriMoon, I've done a lot of hunting and the HP for beavers(10) deer(15) and snakes(7.5) seems constant.
just killed another deer with my musket 30 0.5 shots 15 hp as expected
--Gotrek65 09:02, 28 July 2012 (CDT)
- Thanks for your feedback on this, i will strike it then :)
⇐⇑ @ 10:20, 28 July 2012 (CDT)
I am sure you don't intend it to come across this way, but when you keep putting ... at the end of sentences it gives the sentence a condescending tone.
You can do with this info as you like. And feel free to remove this after you have read it if you like (I couldn't see any private message option on this wiki) 22:08, 3 August 2012 (CDT)
- Oh i see...well its not intended that way, i just write as i talk, as kind of a pause without sounding like a teacher if you know what i mean. (We ain't writing novels on wikis)
- And no it can stay, i don't like removing conversations that are public.
⇐⇑ @ 22:13, 3 August 2012 (CDT)