When to use this template:
- To add a new creature to the wiki.
How to use this template:
Breakdown of parameters:
- Where found
- Enter the biomes that the creature naturally spawns in. Separate multiple entries with a comma. See Terrains for biome types.
- For example: Where found=Grassland, Autumnal
- Skill to attack
- Enter the skill that is required to be able to attack the creature.
- For example: Skill to attack=Small Game Hunting
- Blood (health)
- Enter the amount of health the creature has. Use the creatures talk page to work together with the community and figure out the health amounts.
- For example: Blood (health)=10
- Liftable or Inventory
- Enter either Liftable or Inventory. Liftable means you can pick it up with the Lift action. Inventory means you pick it up into your inventory.
- For example: Liftable or Inventory=Liftable
- Dead animal
- Enter the name of the creature when it is in your inventory. Some creatures may not be dead when picked up, as is the case with Turkeys who are only knocked-out, but still use this parameter for their inventory name. (You can ignore this parameter if the creature is liftable)
- For example: Dead animal=Dead Timber Rattler
- Items gained
- Enter all expected items it is possible to receive from skinning and/or butchering the creature. Ignore any skill requirements and do not list rare/random items such as inspirationals. Separate multiple entries with a comma.
- For example: Items gained=Meat Shreds, Raw Venison Cut, Raw Venison Steak, Brain, Raw Deer Hide
- Rare items
- Enter all random or rare items it is possible to receive from skinning and/or butchering the creature. Separate multiple entries with a comma.
- For example: Rare items=Stringy Sinew, Tiny Pocketwatch
Blank code to copy+paste: