Salem Wiki talk:Copyrights
What does that mean I have to do?
What does this "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License." mean? What do I have to do regarding my work, and regarding others work? Am I able to have anything I do that is even worth copyrighting be public domain? Or would you prefer all wiki stuff to be CCA ShareAlike?14:12, 12 August 2012 (CDT)
- The heading "Unless otherwise stated" allows for "per work" deviations.
- You just need to state your different license before creating any actual content for it, that way it won't become CC-BY-SA per site-license default.
- Also pls read my addendum i posted together with this comment.
⇐⇑ @ 14:24, 12 August 2012 (CDT)
- Just in case you addendum was refering to my new stuff, I am learning it and coding it all myself using the help pages on the two links at bottom-right of every page on the wiki.
- If there is any similarity with your work it is pure coincidence.
- 14:35, 12 August 2012 (CDT)