From Salem Wiki
This page is about the Main menu of the game and will mention pages relevant to what one can find inside it.
- Sub-menus you can find in the Main-menu are:
- no Non-menu entries found.
Note to editors
- Unfortunately we don't have Extension:CreateBox installed on this wiki, and i'm not that familiar with SMW yet to create forms to automate generating pages...
- I've created a preload page you can find here.
- So to aid in creating new sub-menu pages you can use the following:
- Navigate to the GameMenu-page in which you want to create a new sub-menu.
- Add "
/" followed by the name of the new sub-menu you want to create, after the URL on the pagename in the previous step.
- Add "
?action=edit&preload=GameMenu/preload&summary=Initial Setup" after the URL in the previous step.
- Hit the
[Enter/Return]key to auto-fill the contents of the page to create.
- Click the
[Show preview]button on bottom of the edit window to preview and check that it shows the correct info.
- After you have checked the output as preview and are content it's ok you can save the page.
You should not need to edit/change this pre-filled content...
- The new sub-menu should be automatically listed on it's parent-page, this can take sometime.
If you want it to be shown instantly, then just edit and save the parent-page without changing anything inside it. (that's called a null-edit)