- Random chance to obtain through Digging.
- Random chance to find in Compost Bin
- Can be found in Old Stumps
- Counts as +1 compost if added to a Compost Bin and Turkey Coop
- Can be used as a Lure for fishing.
As of the April 10th update "Under Pressure", worms now can have their purity adjusted by feeding them plants with the purity you want them to eventually obtain. You must place the worm in a container and then place an item of the Any Plant category immediately next to the worm. After approx 12 hours the worm will consume that plant and the worm's alchemy levels will make a 10% adjustment towards the plant's alchemy. For example if the plant had 40 salt value and the worm had 30 salt value, once the worm feeds on the plant it will gain 10% of the difference which is 1 and end up having 31 salt value.